ADVANTAGES OF A HEAVYWEIGHT TEAM BOXING PROMOTION FRANCHISE
FightersOnline, Inc. is considering the advantages of a partner with a strong brand to implement our goal of franchising our Phase 1, Heavyweights Online. A few major promoters and media have developed brands which would have current value to prospective franchisee-promoters.
There is one huge advantage of the franchise model to Fighters Online and any major promoter or media who might become a partner. All of the major promoters are extremely limited in the number of shows they can do under their current model. Heavyweights Online (Phase 1) will provide our initial Franchiser partner(s) with the ability to convey the right to make and buy matches using our patented system, arrange a card in any country, choosing from a database of hundreds of accepted heavyweight challenges between boxers, and a variety of other heavyweights from other sports ("cross pollination"), sort them geographically, and produce several exciting all heavyweight shows every night somewhere in the world.
The biggest advantage to the Franchisees is the reduction of risk he will be taking for his investment. Franchise businesses typically get up and running faster, and are profitable more quickly. This is usually the result of better management. When you lease a franchise, you are leasing managerial know-how.
No fight promotion company has the matchmaking and marketing technology of connectivity and functionality to make and market hundreds of fights worldwide. With Fighters Online's patented methodology, our partner Franchiser can oversee the fights made by franchisees and get rate discounts on the travel and accommodations for the entire chain of promoter-franchisees.
There are additional advantages to the franchisees.
The potential for brand recognition from fight fans is a big plus. Fans prefer dealing with a "known" rather than an "unknown." Think about it: Take the well-known boxing brands, ESPN or HBO. If you are driving through a town you've never visited before and have the choice of going to a well-known brand or a "Big Rumble" fight, which one are you more likely to go to?
For the fight fan, the advantages of a well-known brand franchise include the comfort of knowing what you're getting. You know that the quality of the fights at one well-known show will be comparable to that of another show put on by the same well-known brand Franchise. You know they will have good exciting fights.
The questions for the promoter as a potential franchisee are: Are you looking for something that is uniquely yours? Or do you simply want to run the show, regardless if the matches are selected by someone else and it's a show put on by someone else's rules?
Below are more advantages of buying a Franchise from a well-known brand promotion over stand-alone forms of promotions:
1. The well-known brand Franchiser could provide training to achieve exciting fights and a quality production, and access to a worldwide digital fight channel, resulting in much greater revenue.
2. The Franchisee has the incentive of the promoter owning their own business with the additional benefit of continuing assistance from the well-known brand Franchiser.
3. The Franchisee benefits from operating under the name and reputation (brand image) of the well-known brand Franchiser, which is already well established in the mind and eye of the fight fans.
4. The Franchisee will usually need less capital than they would if they were setting up a business independently because the well-known brand Franchiser, through their operations and buying power, will have eliminated unnecessary expense.
5. The well-known brand Franchisor provides the functional databases, advice and/or help in identifying suitable venues, locations, or operating territories for the Franchisee.
6. The well-known brand Franchiser helps the Franchisee obtain fight promotion rights to the venue location, comply with local athletic commission laws, prepare plans for seating layouts, access to sponserships and advertising technology, and provide general assistance in calculating the correct mix of marquee value for the opening launch of the Franchisee's fight business.
7. The well-known brand Franchiser trains the Franchisee (and very often, the Franchisee's promotional staff as well) in all areas of the business such as; fighter team travel and accommodations logistics, preparation of staff, accounting, business controls, marketing, promotion, and merchandising.
8. The well-known brand Franchiser may negotiate better rates of finance, or more favorable conditions, for Franchisees with financial institutions.
9. The Franchisee receives the benefit on a national or international scale (if appropriate) of the well-known brand Franchiser's advertising and promotional activities at a lower cost than if they were to attempt such marketing themselves.
10. The Franchisee taps into the fight purchasing power and negotiating capacity made available by the well-known brand Franchiser by reason of the size of the franchised network.
11. The Franchisee can call on the specialized and highly-skilled knowledge and experience of the well-known brand Franchiser's main office organisation, while remaining self-employed in their business.
12. The support and benefits provided by a well-known brand's Franchise system greatly reduce a Franchisee's business risks.
13. The Franchisee has the services of the field operational staff of the well-known brand Franchiser who are there to assist with any problems which may arise from time to time in the course of business.
14. The Franchisee has access to use of the well-known brand Franchiser's patents, trade marks, copyrights, trade secrets, and any secret processes or formulas.
15. The Franchisee has the benefit of the well-known brand Franchiser's continuous research and development programs, which are designed to improve the business and keep it up-to-date and competitive.
16. The well-known brand Franchiser provides a knowledge base developed from their own experience, as well as that of all the Franchisees in the system, which would otherwise be impossible for a non-franchised business to access.
17. Defined territories of operation within the well-known brand's Franchise can help protect the Franchisee from competition and provide him with unprecedented opportunities to share in the revenue from inter-franchise competitions leading to a World Heavyweight Championships.
18. A Franchisee can always speak to their well-known brand Franchiser or a fellow Franchisee to discuss their business challenges or problems - something a non-franchised business can almost never do.